If you are on this page it means you are interested in joining our team.
- First thing you need to know is that we work only on residential sector, so the requirements for this job goes beyond the work we do.
- Dealing directly with the home owner, we have to always be on time (respecting the client’s schedule is the base of working on residential sector), be polite and understanding with the client needs, be clean, do a clean job and always clean up at the end of each day of work.
- Being bilingual is a plus in being able to communicate with both English and French speaking customers.
- Concerning qualification, there is no minimum requirements needed, even if you don’t know how to plaster (paint), we could help you learn, on the other hand, being committed, engaged and responsible
- Commitment, engagement and responsibility applies to all members of our team! Our plans are long terms, it is only logical when you take your time to train someone, to do it for the long run.
So, if you are still interested to join us, please send us your CV and we will get in touch with you:
If you do not have a CV, please fill up the form below:
(all fields are mandatory, the applications with wrong or missing information will not be considered)